Old versionsSee all
Over 2 million laptops are stolen every year and someone's identity is stolen every 2 seconds.
If files on your PC are not properly protected, your personal information could be accessed by others and lead to identity theft, privacy invasion and financial loss.
McAfee Anti-Theft File Protection safeguards valuable files such as tax records, photos and personal documents on your PC against thieves, hackers, and others. Using powerful file encryption technology, McAfee Anti-Theft is the easy way to secure your identity, your privacy, and your finances.
- Create lockable "digital vaults"
- Secure important files
- Lock out intruders
- Simple to install
- Fast and easy to use
- Works with other security software
- Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher, Windows Vista (32-bit) and Vista (32-bit) SP1*
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) View FAQ
- Personal computer with Pentium-compatible processor 500 MHz or higher and 256 MB RAM or higher
- 800 X 600 or higher resolution
- 10MB initial Hard Disk Space
- Internet connection